History

In the early 1860’s Charles Adams Daw and his son William Adams Daw were speculative builders in Kensington, Earls Court, Paddington and Marylebone. Their partnership, CA Daw & Son was formalised in 1886 and the private limited company was created in June 1909. Thereafter the primary business activity was to manage, repair and maintain the Daw family properties but increasingly this was replaced with the management of independently owned local residential properties.

CA Daw & Son Limited continued through the 20th century as a medium sized family owned company until 2009, when it became wholly owned and run by the employees. The company continues to specialise solely in the management of residential properties, most of which are in easy walking distance from 27 Palace Gate, Kensington W8 where the office has been since 1884.





© Copyright 2017 CA Daw and Son LtdWeb Design By Toolkit Websites